Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Morning

First of all, Synnove woke up and pooped her pants. No, this isn't a normal occurrence...so I thought I had a sick girl on my hands. As if a sore throat, fever, stuffy nose, and throwing up in the last 2 weeks wasn't enough!!! She then proceeded to do it again....AND again within 20 minutes time. She's wearing a diaper today...but has told me she's feeling quite well.

I'm feeling much better this week and have decided to take on exercising again. I went on the elliptical for only 35 minutes, but at least it was something. I was interrupted twice during that time to wipe Synnove's bum. Anyway, it's a beautiful day, so I took a quick shower and have been waiting for the outside temp to reach a reasonable high so that the kids can play outside. I was downstairs checking my email when I heard a bunch of ruckus upstairs. It sounded like they spilled the crayons in the kitchen, so I yelled upstairs that they needed to pick them up before they got stepped on and broken. Not long after that, Soren comes downstairs with a wet shirt. Great. So, I went upstairs to find that Synnove had taken a spray bottle and sprayed most of the artwork and pictures that were on the refrigerator. It was only 2 hours before this dreaded event, that I decided to post Synnove's priceless photo from the dance on the fridge. I was so incredibly disappointed that I nearly cried. Normally, I wouldn't care so much...but this pic was likely the most adorable pic of Synnove that I have ever possessed. The look of pride mixed with excitement on her face was too cute for words.
I have no idea why she decided to spray all the papers and pictures, but she did. Someday I'll laugh about it, but today I mourn the loss of such a precious memory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, sorry about the picture. It looks like they had a lot of fun. I think Jailey and Jeremy would love to do something like that.

Colie said...

Oh, I am so sorry! It is very disappointing my friend. 35 minutes - I'm impressed. I do the elliptical about four times a week but only for 30 minutes. Man - I can't decide if your are encouraging me to step it up or if I will stay in my rut. I'll let you know.