Saturday, February 21, 2009

Picture Spree and Hot Dogs

So, I went to download some of the pictures I took of the kids today when I discovered that the kids had gone on a picture spree of their own a few days ago. They took, not one, not 50, but 120 pictures!! It was quite comical. All of the pictures were taken downstairs, and every one of them is of something different. Synnove took pictures of her closet, books, her stereo, my stereo, things on the desk, toys, Soren's room, etc, etc. Synnove even managed to capture Soren's bare buns when he was trying to change out of his jammies and diaper on his own. The entire event must have happened while I was in the shower or something...how funny =)





Anyway, we spent the entire day outside doing work around the house. We split some wood and did some more clearing of the alder that was cut down a few weeks ago. We got it all clear and decided to try to burn the stump out. It was a decent day so we planned on having family over for a weenie roast. The weather sorta turned, and most everyone was busy doing other things anyway. So, it was just us. The weather stayed decent until we came in at about 7. Here's a few shots of my grubby munchies...

1 comment:

weesie said...

I absolutely adore your children.. They truely are precious gifts from God!