Monday, February 23, 2009

What Are The Odds?!!

Earlier this morning I called Astoria Parks and Recreation to see if they saved the pictures from the Father Daughter Valentine dance. It was a long-shot, but I thought I'd try. A nice lady answered and I told her that my darling daughter had ruined the picture and was hoping that the photos weren't erased yet. She was pretty sure that they were, but thought that maybe some of them were still on the camera. She returned to the phone after a long 5 minute wait only to tell me that they were all erased. She then told me that there were about 5 that got printed out as duplicates...5 out of a couple of hundred photos! She asked me what my daughter was wearing and how old she was and she finished the description of the photo FOR me!! I couldn't believe it!!! The Valentine's day photo tragedy is redeemed...and the picture is in the mail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

horrey!! So happy for you!
Jessica

weesie said...

YEAH!!!! What a blessing! Wittle novie pants!