Friday, June 5, 2009

Laundry Cleaner Clarification

A couple of blogs ago (Speaking of Oxi-Clean...) I wrote about an amazing laundry stain remover that my Little Bro has been selling. I goofed up and didn't have my information completely clear about the comparison to Oxi-Clean so here's the run-down of all I purchased....


I wanted to clarify that the one that I specifically wrote about was mainly a grease stain remover.


I also purchased another stain remover that is more useful on non-grease stains. It's an enzyme treatment that has better stain-fighting powers than the leading brands. I have used it a handful of times on minor stains and it has proved itself worthy. Although, I haven't had the chance to use it on anything super tough yet.




I ALSO purchased the All Fabric Bleach that has like 3 times the power of Oxi-clean. It's highly concentrated and smells lovely.

So, there you go. Again, if you are interested in ordering click HERE. Make sure, when your browsing products, that you view all the pages. There are often several pages, so make sure you check at the top right of the product page. To make it easier click the "view all" option.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Thanks for the info. I've since ordered the stain treatment and detergent. I am very please with both as well as the food and nutritional items I've gotten. I got some black stuff on a new shirt and I would have been quite "smoked" to have ruined a new shirt, but I held out hope that the SA8 stain remover I got would do the trick. I am happy to say my new shirt is still new and stain free!!