Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family Picnic

Last week was one of the the longest weeks I've had in a while. I was sick and Adam was pretty much gone 16 hours a day at work. He was looking forward to hopefully escaping from having to go to work on Sunday...but, of course, he was wrangled in for the morning. After that, we had planned to go woodcutting with my parents and Henry. Adam made it out of work just in time for us to pack up and make the trek out to the permit site. We packed a little grill, hot dogs, cookies, chips, and grapes and made a fun evening of it.






We didn't make it home till after nine and my parents surprised us by bringing their truckload of wood to our house. One less load Adam has to get later! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

weesie said...

I absolutly adore your children. They are so precious.