Friday, January 23, 2009

I Now Pronounce You Mr. And Mrs. Jesse Katsopolis

On the mornings I get on the elliptical, I usually watch some family friendly show that I actually enjoy. While exercising, I'm not really interested in watching Oswald, Little Bill, or Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. I usually end up watching Full House on the Family Channel. Anyone who is anyone who is my age has to love Full House. I used to watch it as a kid on "TGIF" on network TV...ya know, back when 13 channels was the norm for most households? Ugh, I feel old.

ANYway, this morning I was watching the episode when Becky and Jesse get married. Jesse decides to make a big entrance by jumping out of a plane to get to the church. He ends up in a tree in "tomato country" and lands himself in jail. The rest of the family worries for his safety when he finally calls for Rebecca to come bail him out of jail. She takes her dads car and wallet and gets him. While in the police station, her dad's car gets towed, and they hitch a ride with a traveling choir of "African Americans" (my attempt at being pc). They arrive at the church...blah blah...

ANYway, so they get to the part where Jesse pledges his love to Becky with a song he wrote and mid-song (in typical cheesy sitcom fashion) the choir enters to sing with him. Well, I was huffing and puffing away on the elliptical when I actually felt a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye...

Am I pathetic or what???

2 comments:

Colie said...

I love it! I'm pathetic too! I watch "little house on the praire" and at least once a week I find myself in tears. Before that it was christmas movies. hehehe

Anonymous said...

hehehe
~jessica