Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Little Helper

Synnove may be a stubborn little stinker sometimes, but she has a knack for brightening my day. Last week, while I was downstairs cleaning, Synnove came down to tell me that she had cleaned her sink and that I needed to come see. I told her she had to wait a bit cause I was right in the middle of something. A bit later I come upstairs and she reminds me about the sink, so I go in to look. She had cleaned up all the crusty toothpaste, had somewhat organized the clutter, and had nicely draped the towel over the stools. I said "Wow, nice job, what did you use to clean it with?" She was hesitant at first, but then quietly said "My toothbrush..."

1 comment:

weesie said...

Ohhh, how sweet. You might to have buy a new princess toothbrush! She's so sweet