Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Month 2 Was a Complete Loss...Oh Well...

The diet and exercise have been put on the back burner for a while. This ALWAYS happens to me. I get off to a great start and then I get sick. I'm now working on my second cold in the last month. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that my family has been sick for a month. I'm praying that I'm the last to get the latest cold. I had been fighting it quite well with Zicam for several days and I thought I had escaped it completely. Zicam really works. I started trying it out about 7 years ago when I was working as a preschool teacher, and I've prevented many colds! This time I tapered off too soon and the cold finally caught me. It isn't as bad as the last one...but still a bother.

It's a disappointment, as I was actually feeling quite motivated to start up full speed ahead this week. I was feeling pretty down because I knew that I HAD to have gained a small chunk of the weight back since I've been slacking for the last 3 weeks. I bit my lip and got on the scale on Sunday to see the damage. My mouth dropped as I looked at the number....NO damage!!! I guess that's the benefit of healthy weight loss =)

No comments: