Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spider Overload!

I don't know about ya'll, but I've had about enough of this spider craziness! It's reminiscent of a horror movie outside. I can't even walk though my front door without being "webbed" every morning. I have never in my life seen such and explosion of garden spiders! The other day, while making an attempt to clear the outside of my house of creepy crawlies before guests were to arrive for Soren's birthday party I even spotted a fluorescent yellow one with large black stripes. Ugh! Gives me chills just thinking about it! I'm not super freaked out by "garden" spiders but I certainly don't like them. And I especially don't like them in my house! Imagine my disgust when I found this lovely garden spider and gigantic web in my house this morning....


I sprayed it with hairspray :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! YUCK!!!!! I detest spiders.

Suzi said...

utter yuck!!! Glad you saw it before you ran into it..eewh!

Try spraying around your outside doorway and around your windows that you tend to open. Maybe that will help fend them off.?