Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mom, The Years Haven't Been Good to You...

It's not uncommon for me to go a day without makeup. Today was one of those days. In the past, Synnove has made comments about it, but nothing too earth shattering. Here's what was said today during lunch...

Synnove: "Mom, your face looks old."
Me: amused, I say, "Hmm."
Synnove: "Remember when your face was new...like when you got married?"

I've only been married 7 years. I shutter at the thought of what she'll say when I've been married for 20!

3 comments:

weesie said...

OH my goodness. STINKY BUB!!! What a little booger :)

Andy said...

It looks like you guys have been busy! If you are in Astoria I am guessing Adam is in the paper business, maybe at Wauna? Anyway, glad you are doing well and I'm glad you found our blog. - Andy

Colie said...

That is really funny! i can only imagine what she will say when she is 16!