Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family Pictures

We had our first ever family photos done in the first week of October. I had been planning for these photos for quite some time and took a handful of trips to Beaverton, Longview, Astoria, Seaside to find our outfits. I went to many many stores and ended up purchasing our outfits from 9 different stores! 10 if you count the bows in Synnove's hair. What can I say? I had a vision.

James Olson, the photographer, didn't want to do the photos in October for fear the weather would turn bad. But, because of various scheduling issues, we had no other choice. Thankfully, the weather was absolutely gorgeous that week! Half of the photos are taken by our house, while the others are taken just a few miles away, near Svensen Island.

The kids were somewhat cooperative. Synnove was too silly, and Soren was too serious...there was no in between. James tried his best and I'm VERY happy with the way they turned out.

To view some of the photos from the session, click HERE! James is the most awesome and reasonable gig in town. He's done senior pictures for at least 4 of my cousins, and he did my sister's wedding. Check out his website at www.alderbrookimaging.net

No comments: