Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween we had planned to go trick-or-treating with Auntie Alice and Fi Fi. Auntie was feelin' pretty sore from Nutcracker practice, so just Fi Fi came. We decided to head to Warrenton and pop in on a few people we knew. We even went to my old neighborhood and visited my old house from when I was a kid (moved out when I was 14). We actually started there, and then walked from house to house all the way to my parents' house. Yes, my parents only moved a few blocks away from their old house. On the way, we stopped at our friend's new place (Matt and Carrie Smith) to say "hi." They actually just moved into the place where my great grandma used to live! Anyway, we ran into them outside their place and walked with them up to Anchor Street to visit all the neighbors we knew (Both Carrie and I have a long family history on Anchor Street)and eventually ended up at my Mom and Dad's. We all visited for a while, then headed home.
At Don and Alice's


The kids and the Smiths at my parent's house
The best part...

1 comment:

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Synnove looks sooo much like Elise in that first pic.. something about her smile. I was so happy to see the pic of Carrie and the family... living in Alabama doesn't allow me to watch her baby bump grow. I too have a history on Anchor street :)