Saturday, November 21, 2009

Occupied

I apologize to all of my faithful readers, as life has taken over. I hope to gather some sort of focused thought by Thanksgiving. Until then, I'll leave you with this...

Since my last post (10 days ago)...
  • Potty training
  • Wallpaper
  • Play date
  • Preschool
  • Board meeting
  • Bunco
  • Working at the Wheelhouse
  • Longview
  • Putting some SERIOUS miles on the car
  • Deliveries
  • More bunco!
  • More wallpaper
  • Mary Kay
  • Facials and parties
  • Catching up with old friends
  • Car problems
  • 5+ nights at my parents'
  • Hunting, hunting, HUNTING
  • Shopping
  • Birthday for Grandma
  • Did I mention hunting?
  • Oh, and more Mary Kay!
  • There has not been ONE night since my last post that I have managed to get to bed before midnight.

No comments: