Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Camping Trip #5 and MRI #3

Sorry folks for the lack of posts recently. Summer always seems to catch up with me by August and I feel like I have little time to spare. We're going on our 5th camping trip of the summer today, but I decided to take a little 15 minute break from packing to write a quick blog.

Like I said, we're going camping! It's gonna be a 5-nighter, and hopefully a relatively dry one. However, the weather isn't looking too promising. But, God likes to pleasantly surprise us sometimes! Anyway, we don't get back till Monday and I doubt I'll take the time to visit the computer to ask you all to pray for Soren next Wednesday (click HERE for story). He's having his 2-year post-op MRI to see if there has been anything left behind to grow into a new mass/tumor on his brain. I'm hopeful that all is well, however, when he had his first MRI (pre-surgery) nothing abnormal was found. And when the Dr. cut him open and realized there was a semi-large mass on his brain, he was a bit baffled. So, if nothing was found on the first MRI, then how can we rely on this MRI to tell us anything certain??

If you remember, please pray for Soren on Wednesday the 9th. He has to fast all morning and is scheduled to be sedated around noon at OHSU. He's older now, and more aware and I know we're in for some trauma and tears.

"Whatever happens Lord, I give my Soren to You..."

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Praying as always-
love mom