Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Camping Slideshow

Our camping trip this Memorial weekend was awesome...NO RAIN! This year, we had more quads than ever and we made good use of the trails. Even Synnove got to ride with some of the big boys =) Since the weather was decent, we had two movie nights around the campfire (thanks Doug and Sherri) and we played a few games. Tons of fun was had by all! I can't wait till our 4th of July trip!!

There have been lots of requests for the photos I took, so I tried to put them in a slideshow/album. I hope it works! Just click on the slideshow to view pics larger or individually. You should even be able to copy/save them for yourselves =)



I hope to post the videos I took on the trail soon (it takes me a while to shrink/upload them)

2 comments:

Suzi said...

It was a great time spent with some really great people. Life just doesn't get better. Even the dogs had a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

So sad we missed it. We didn't even get to go to the wedding. Glad to see the great weather!
Jessica