Sunday, August 22, 2010

Afternoon at the Salisbury's

So, the next few blogs will be me trying to catch up from the last couple of weeks. I've finally found some patience to deal with my large file sizes! Ha ha!

On Thursday, the 12th, I met up with my friend Melody and her 3 darling boys at Tracy's parents house. Tracy is my MK director and good friend (if I haven't mentioned that before) and we spend quite a bit of time together. Tracy and her son Kevin are actually living with her parents, Dave and Shari Salisbury. The Salisbury's and Melody's parents are old friends. ANYway...just trying to share the link we all have.

Melody and her husband moved to Kansas last year for work/school and they happened to be in town for a few weeks. I love getting together with Melody, and her boys are so lovable! It was a chilly morning when we arrived. Tracy made coffee and tea and we visited (or at least tried to) while all 5 boys and Synnove played. We ate quesadillas and sugar snap peas for lunch as the sun started to peak through. Sure, there were a few squabbles and tears, but I know the kids enjoyed their visit.
Melody with her oldest, Justus.
Tracy, trying to get a smile out of Synnove with a kiss...it sorta worked :)
6 little blondies: Justus, Benjamin, Soren, Kevin, Synnove, and Gabriel
The kids spent most of their time on the trampoline. I actually got quite a few funny pictures! My new camera takes great action shots!
At the end of our visit, each kid took a turn down the hill with the power wheels (dead battery). They all got a bit kick out of that little thrill.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

what fun times! Great memories. I love the action shots.