Monday, August 17, 2009

New Nephew!


Cash Michael Hollett was born on Saturday, August 15th. If I remember right, he was 7lbs 15oz (same as Soren!) and 20 inches long at birth. He is quite adorable and quite perfect. I had the privilege of spending a couple of hours with this little man yesterday. I drove straight from camping (got to take a $3 shower at a little market up the hill from the campground) to Vancouver to see him. I had planned to anyway since Sunday was supposed to be his baby shower. But, he was born 10 days early. Faith had a fairly easy labor (a breeze compared to her first labor with Alice) and looked great at the hospital when I saw her. They were scheduled to move from Battle Ground to Vancouver the day he was born...so I can imagine they were all under a lot of stress. Hopefully, they'll be able to get the rest of their stuff to the new place this week.
Congratulations Chris, Faith, and Alice!!!

No comments: