Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Soren's Super Mario Birthday

I really need to get back to picture-posting on my blog.  There are so many events that I've missed over the last couple of years.  I don't even think I blogged Soren's awesome Angry Birds themed party last year! This year, Soren is obsessed with all things Nintendo...especially Super Mario!  Soren turned SEVEN this year!  We had his party on October 6th (actual birthday the 5th) and it was a gorgeous day! We had a houseful...I counted at least 40 people at my house!! I have tons of pictures...but sharing just a very random few will suffice :)

Soren wanted to juice some apples for cider from one of our trees

Soren got surprised by Mario and Luigi (Chris and FiFi)! 


Amanda surprised us by bringing Brandi over from OSU :)

I was impressed that "Mario and Luigi" stayed in costume WITH mustaches the entire party

Aunt Suzie, Ian, and Grandma Q.

Gift extravaganza!

Blue funfetti Mario cupcakes

Mario and Luigi waterbottle and mustache straw favors! Soren is wearing his new Nintendo hat and glow-gloves :)

No comments: