Monday, July 16, 2012

Father's Day Bowling

We didn't have anything planned for Father's Day this year.  My parents were in Massachusetts for my Dad's pilot simulator training, so celebrating with them wasn't an option.  At the last minute we got a call from my Bro-in-law asking if we wanted to go bowling after church.  So, we made a day of it and invited Chris and Tonya too!  The kids were pretty excited to see Faith (Chris and Tonya had JUST gotten back from the long drive to California to pick her up the night before!) and Forrest.  Us moms played with the babies and the dads bowled with the kids.  After a couple of games, Elise, Synnove, Evie, and I headed to Astoria High School to watch Heidi's dance recital.

I love this picture.  I asked the kids to say "cheese"...and Faith put her arms up...lol!

Forrest wasn't happy he had to smile for the camera...so he didn't :)

The kids played in their own lane, while the guys played in another.  Of course, Chris Bigelow won.

We had pizza delivered to the alley...I made the Dads pose :)

No comments: