Thursday, February 18, 2010

Synnove...Will You Be My Valentine?

As Adam and I helped Synnove get her Valentine's Day cards ready for her preschool party last week, Adam says something like..."some little boy is gonna save one of these little cards for a long time." And I said something like..."nah, I doubt it."

The next day, as all the parents were gathering their kids up to leave preschool, Joshua's mom (Heidi) asks if Synnove could stand by him for a picture. Then Heidi told me a little story about Josh and how he didn't want his mom or his grandma to be his Valentine...only, you guessed it, Synnove! Unbelievable! I guess little Joshua talks about Synnove quite often at home. *big sigh* Too cute.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

I'll never forget my 1st crush. It was 1st grade. Here it is 100 years later and it is just a fresh in my memory as it was 50 years ago. Josh may lose the valentine, but he won't lose the memory.. :) ...auhh...young love...

weesie said...

Maybe Josh will be the next 'adam' and can handle the NOVINATOR! :)