Thursday, December 15, 2011

Miss Evelyn Colleen

After much anticipation, my niece finally arrived on November 25th! Poor Weesie endured a long labor...but she did great. After a whole week of contracting, she didn't gain any progress and was "lightly" induced Thanksgiving night at 9. It didn't take much to get her going on regular contractions, however she didn't deliver until around 5:30 PM the next day. Mom and I were privileged to be present through the entire process...THANKS WEESIE!


Evelyn Colleen Bigelow was a big girl at 8 lbs 8 oz and a 14 inch head! There were no major complications and Chris and Elise were able to bring her home Sunday morning. I'm sad to say that I've only been able to see her three times since. We've had colds and we've been too busy to get away. I'm looking forward to the Christmas break...maybe I'll get to snuggle her some more :)



Elise at around 1:30 in the afternoon....4 more hours to go!




Getting to hold his daughter for the first time...


I like this pic...we were all texting like crazy. Everyone was waiting to hear if the baby was a boy or a girl. Grandma was waiting in the waiting room, while Dad and Henry were en route as Evelyn arrived.




Grandpa and Uncle Henry




Grandma




Auntie!




Evelyn 1.5 weeks old








No comments: