Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas Sillies

I know...Christmas was a month ago, but I've got to document it sometime! So, instead of boring you with the traditional family poses, I thought I'd pick a few sillies...

I kept asking him to smile, but he kept giving me faces...I think this was the second face I caught.
At Camp 18 for our traditional pre-Christmas family dinner...
Synnove and I both got robes for from my parents, and in the middle of posing, Soren decided to come and scare me with his new "Toothless" toy (from "How to Train Your Dragon").
Elise bought her husband a Wii for Chrismas...the kids are just learning how to box...Synnove beat Soren virtually every time. It was pretty funny to watch them.
We got home late Christmas day to find gifts from Santa. Soren got the BIGGEST kick out of his new wind-up toy...as you can tell...
Synnove watched one of her cousins open this gift earlier in the day and was really excited to get one herself!


1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love Sorens smile! I dont think I have seen him smile that big ever!! Fun pictures!!