Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some Recent Kid Quotes

Here's a few of the cleverly adorable things (and not-so-cleverly-adorable things) my kids have said in the last few weeks...

Soren: "The wind is reading books mom!" (there was a book laying outside while we were doing some yard work and the wind would pick up every now and then and turn the pages of the book)

Synnove: "Look, the elk have 'hot dog buns'" (referring to their blond hind quarters...they actually do look like hot dog buns!)

Soren: "Can I have a chocolate muffin?" (referring to his mini reeses peanut butter cups from Easter)

Synnove: "I don't want my nails cut cause I can't pick my boogers!"

Soren: "When did the moon get a haircut?" (there was a half-moon tonight)

2 comments:

Suzi said...

I am so glad that you stop and hear what they are saying. So many times we don't really listen to what is being said... I'm the guiltiest of them all.. but I catch the "I ain't never comin out". of which I am still laughing. ..and "Soren doesn't like your attitude" referring to his uncles comment :)

weesie said...

I like the booger one :)