Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Brother?

This morning I woke up, made the kids breakfast, then made my way to the bathroom. Synnove then gets up from the table to visit me (like kids often do) and says in a mumbled voice, "I want a new brother." Instantly, the thought of having another child makes my heart skip a beat...two is enough for me...at least that's my current feeling. So I ask, "why do you want another brother?" She doesn't answer...so I ask again. Finally, she says, in an even more mumbled voice, "I don't like him."

Ha ha ha! PHEW!! I thought I was gonna have to pop out another one =)

4 comments:

Mands said...

That story made me laugh out loud! As for ace of cakes...he spoke at my graduation from culinary school...he's only bad ass cause the food network made him that way.

You can call me Betty said...

lol! Your kids are the greatest. Hands down.

Kami said...

I found your blog on Sarah's - email me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog - kamimcgladrey@yahoo.com.

Very cute pictures and kids, by the way!

Sarah said...

LOL! Oh, how I love your children! They're both so beautiful-- and getting so big!

I'm calling you this weekend-- be ready for a big catch-up session!